DURA® WP35/30 Wall Panel is a thin wall panel manufactured using ultra-high performance ductile
concrete (UHPdC). Each panel has a total height of 3.5 m and a total width of 3 m. For interior application, DURA® WP35/30 can serve as highly durable permanent partition war. For exterior application, DURA® WP35/30 has multiple functions: such as it can be used conjunction with Dura® PFS (Portal Frame System), serve as thin wall panel against wind/rain/sunshine/dust/spy. Besides, the wall panel can be customized to serve as acoustic panel against noise; security panel against thief; protective panel against blast and impact loading; impermeable membrane against highly corrosive compound and fire.
- DURA® WP35/30 consists of thin wall panel of 25 mm in thickness, three ribbed beams and a base pad of 50 mm in thickness.
- The UHPdC used for the DURA® WP35/30 has a cylinder compressive strength ranges between 100 to 120 MPa (equivalent to cube compressive strength of 110 to 130 MPa), and modulus of rupture over 15 MPa.
- DURA® WP35/30 eliminates the use of conventional steel reinforcing bars and stirrups. All steel fibres used are made from high carbon steel wires with tensile strength of 2300 MPa.
- Special lifting anchors are provided to improve the safety margin during handling and installation.
Advantages of DURA® WP35/30
- DURA® WP35/30 is highly durable and impermeable. It is therefore suitable for use in extremely aggressive environments such as marine environments or chemically active plants.
- DURA® WP35/30 is easy to install. Simple conventional drop-in anchors or pre-positioned bolts & nuts are used to connect the wall panel to the floors (except some grout maybe needed for uneven floor base).
- No scaffolding, props or formwork are required over the entire installation, thus reducing construction site activities, improving safety margins and eliminating in-situ casting work.
- DURA® WP35/30 is many times lighter than conventional R.C. wall system.
- DURA® WP35/30 is guaranteed to be geometrically stable as they are steam-cured to minimized creep and long-term shrinkage.
- DURA® WP35/30 is not only weather-proof, but can be also customized to fire-proof.
- DURA® WP35/30 is aesthetically pleasing as its finish surface is smooth and colors of the wall are subjected to request.
- DURA® WP35/30 is a durable structure that supports the "GREEN" visionary of sustainable development.
Table 1 : Technical Data for DURA® WP35/30
|Total Height of Wall||H||m||3.5|
|Total Width of Wall||B||m||3.0|
|Self Weight of Wall||W||kg / pc||950 ~ 1000|
|Ribs Depth||D||mm||25 ~ 250
[250 – 65.2174 y]
|Section Area ↑||Ag||mm2||Min. 75,000; Max. 120,000
[0.2 D + 70]
|Neutral Axis ↑||ytop||mm||Min. 12.5; Max. 59.375
[(D2 + 8750) / (2D + 700)]
|ybot||mm||Min. 12.5; Max. 190.625
[(D2 + 700 D – 8750) / (2D + 700)]
|2nd Moment of Inertia ↑↑||Ixx||mm4||Min. 3.906e6; Max. 633.2e6
[-0.0337 D4 + 51.411 D3 – 432.55 D2 – 67128 D + 5e6]
|Section Modulus ↑↑||Ztop||mm3||Min. 0.313e6; Max. 10.665e6
[0.0008 D4 – 0.5585 D3 + 186.82 D2 – 13501 D + 482378]
|Zbot||mm3||Min. 0.189e6; Max. 3.322e6
[0.0021 D4 – 1.7493 D3 + 589.82 D2 – 31074 D + 779425]
|Design Gust Wind Speed*||Vs||m/s (km/hr)||31 (112)|
|Vu||m/s (km/hr)||40 (144)|
|Design Wind Pressures*||ps||kPa||0.46 (SLS)|
|Natural Frequency, 1st||fo,1||Hz||8.67|
|Natural Frequency, 2nd||fo,2||Hz||11.37|
|Natural Frequency, 3rd||fo,3||Hz||21.53|
↑ Analytical expression in term of D (in mm)
↑↑ Regression best fit with R2 = 1
* AS 1170.2 (1989) – Wind loads
Non-Linear Finite Element Modeling