DURA® Wall Panel 35/30
Page 1 of 2
DURA® WP35/30 Wall Panel is a thin wall panel manufactured using ultra-high performance ductile
concrete (UHPdC). Each panel has a total height of 3.5 m and a total width of 3 m. For interior application, DURA® WP35/30 can serve as highly durable permanent partition war. For exterior application, DURA® WP35/30 has multiple functions: such as it can be used conjunction with Dura® PFS (Portal Frame System), serve as thin wall panel against wind/rain/sunshine/dust/spy. Besides, the wall panel can be customized to serve as acoustic panel against noise; security panel against thief; protective panel against blast and impact loading; impermeable membrane against highly corrosive compound and fire.
- DURA® WP35/30 consists of thin wall panel of 25 mm in thickness, three ribbed beams and a base pad of 50 mm in thickness.
- The UHPdC used for the DURA® WP35/30 has a cylinder compressive strength ranges between 100 to 120 MPa (equivalent to cube compressive strength of 110 to 130 MPa), and modulus of rupture over 15 MPa.
- DURA® WP35/30 eliminates the use of conventional steel reinforcing bars and stirrups. All steel fibres used are made from high carbon steel wires with tensile strength of 2300 MPa.
- Special lifting anchors are provided to improve the safety margin during handling and installation.
Advantages of DURA® WP35/30
- DURA® WP35/30 is highly durable and impermeable. It is therefore suitable for use in extremely aggressive environments such as marine environments or chemically active plants.
- DURA® WP35/30 is easy to install. Simple conventional drop-in anchors or pre-positioned bolts & nuts are used to connect the wall panel to the floors (except some grout maybe needed for uneven floor base).
- No scaffolding, props or formwork are required over the entire installation, thus reducing construction site activities, improving safety margins and eliminating in-situ casting work.
- DURA® WP35/30 is many times lighter than conventional R.C. wall system.
- DURA® WP35/30 is guaranteed to be geometrically stable as they are steam-cured to minimized creep and long-term shrinkage.
- DURA® WP35/30 is not only weather-proof, but can be also customized to fire-proof.
- DURA® WP35/30 is aesthetically pleasing as its finish surface is smooth and colors of the wall are subjected to request.
- DURA® WP35/30 is a durable structure that supports the "GREEN" visionary of sustainable development.
- Next >>